Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Noise and Confusion

Well I'm sitting here in the computer lab trying to finish writing my proposal that is due...tomorrow. I am at a lost as to where I should go at this point in my project, there is "still room for lots of literature and improvement" as I am told by some. But I feel that at this point that is irrelevant because as of the past 24 hours my project methodology and analysis section is being fought over by facutly and mentors as to which 2 completely different directions to take it. At this late in the ball game I feel I am going to just put forth some more effort and complete it as I see fit as ultimately it is me that's running the show!

For those of you who don't know what my project is about. It will be both a qualitative and quantitative study where I will be conducting surveys (quantitative) that I can get statistics from, about peoples views and uses of the paramo. As well as an interview (qualitative) portion that will provide depth to decision makers and land managers views and opinions of the Paramo ecosystem.

That is all I feel like I can write without my blood boiling over at this point! Hope this makes sense to those of you that are following, if you have questions feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment