Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spokane, WA, USA to Quito, Ecuador

Hola everyone! Well I made it down to Ecuador safely, had a wonderful evening with my parents and girlfriend last night in spokane. We ate at this restaurant by our hotel called the "Rusty Moose" and it was actually quite delicious, I had a BBQ Blackberry sauce beef brisket....mmm that sounds good right now sitting in our hostel in Quito. I'm going to add some pictures of my parents, Jordan, and I from last night as well as some of my first pictures of Ecuador.Our flights today started at 6:50 after being delayed 35 minutes and consisted of a total of ~10 hours flying and making 2 connections in SLC and ATL. Needless to say its been a long day and during the last 2.5 hours into Quito i spilled water all over myself as i fell asleep and wore wet jeans through immigration, customs, and finally just got to change! Looking forward to spending the day here tomorrow and getting to see some of the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment